Congratulations on graduating and becoming a physio!
You’ve completed your physio degree and graduated - congratulations! That is a fantastic achievement. At TPC, we realise how important it is that the learning doesn’t stop there.
The Physio Co exists for one reason: To help oldies stay mobile, safe & happy. Every day we improve the quality of life for thousands of aged care residents but in order to do this we need great people, great physio’s who love working in aged care and who love to learn and grow.
At TPC we’re committed to your development and we more than satisfy the 20 hours of required Professional development per year by providing:
- A fantastic first day at the TPC head office which includes a lunch in your honour
- On the job training with existing physio’s
- Equipment and manual handling training
- Six learning events per year with key speakers within the health industry/aged care industry’ and an annual conference which every TPCer attends. They are always great fun.
- Clinical meetings throughout the year within your local team
- Weekly mentoring sessions with your Team Leader and quarterly reviews
- TPC subsidy for external training you wish to pursue
- The opportunity to work in difference facilities so there’s lots of variety
But wait there is more.....You will be guaranteed a job that will provide
- Work life balance. No weekend work, no public holidays, no rotations!
- Leave entitlements – personal leave, sick leave, annual leave
- Your very own Team Leader who will help and support you every step of the way
- TPC Social events during the year -we love to celebrate and have fun!
- Absolute inclusion; being part of the TPC family, BRW’S 5th Best place to work in Australia. YOU will feel welcomed, included and valued.
Call us today on 1300 797 793 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org