Ready, set, go! Physiotherapy graduates get off the blocks with a great start at The Physio Co.
- Voted 8th ‘Best Place to Work’ by BRW
- Friendly, family culture to support you
- Graduate training program and mentoring support – you’ll get the best start
- Part time of full time? It’s up to you.
- Many locations across Melbourne – tell us where you’d love to work.
The Physio Co know that you love to learn, grow and develop, so we give you lots of training!
- Training and support when you start with TPC
- 1½ day induction
- On the job training with existing physios
- Equipment training (4 sessions)
- Manual Handling Training
- Your ongoing professional development:
- learning events per year for the whole physio team
- clinical meetings per year for your local physio team
- weekly mentoring sessions
- TPC subsidy for external training that you choose to do.
- Weekdays - so you have your weekends to yourself.
- Social events so you get to know the team.
- Full mentoring program, so you have support and someone to challenge you.
- Opportunity for you to grow and develop. TPC is growing, so you can grow with us as we spread out over Australia.
- Being part of the TPC family. You will feel welcomed, included and valued.
In your daily work there is a lot of variety, including functional assessments, designing exercise plans, individual treatments, running exercise classes, assisting with equipment prescription and keeping care staff, families and health professionals up to date.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today and convince us you’re the next TPCer! To join the family, you’ll have to describe which of the four TPC Core Values fits you best and why. We can’t wait to read your application. Remember: Be Memorable!
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sandra on 1300 797 793.