We’re looking for our next superstar physio to join the TPC family.
We have options to join our team in the gorgeous Newcastle. Part Timer’s welcome! Currently 4 hours per week.
Your new job will include work in a retirement village and visiting seniors in their own homes. Wherever you work as a TPCer, you’ll be helping seniors stay mobile, safe & happy – that makes us (and our clients) smile and appreciate life.
Physiotherapy within a retirement village combines the ability to see private clients, but also have the flexibility of running exercise classes and building special relationships with residents. Your responsibilities may include:
- Private-practice style appointments
- Use of diagnostic skills and hands-on treatment
- Goal-orientated therapy
- Individualised services (e.g. Tai Chi, Hydrotherapy)
- Seated exercise classes
- High-level balance training
- Home Modification
- Work autonomously with peer support
If you want to apply to work at one or more of these great locations, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. We’d love to get your application.
- A physiotherapy degree
- An ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car to get around in
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- You’ll get your very own Team Leader to welcome you, train you, support you and challenge you!
- You’ll join an established and growing team of committed aged care clinicians (Physios and OTs)
- You’ll have daily huddle calls to connect and learn from the rest of your team
- You’ll get a regular salary as a permanent part-time or full-time team member (not commission based pay)
- You’ll get heaps of learning and development including:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- Local monthly meeting with PD
- 4 half day learning events per year
- A full day annual TPC Swarm Conference in Melbourne with our 140+ team of clinicians
- Monthly social catch ups in your region
- Learning support options for external PD that you choose to do.
- Our working hours are great too – TPCers generally work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work,
watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)