We’re looking for our next superstar physio to join the TPC family.
We have options to join our team in the gorgeous area of Melbourne. Full Time or Part Timer’s welcome!
Your new job could include work in aged care homes and visiting seniors in their own homes. Wherever you work as a TPCer, you’ll be helping seniors stay mobile, safe & happy – that makes us (and our clients) smile and appreciate life.
Your time at these facilities will include spending time assessing new residents, developing care plans, educating staff, running manual handling sessions and providing one on one services to our awesome residents.
You’ll also be responding to referrals for mobility reviews, pain issues, falls reviews, equipment prescription. And you’ll be involved in delivering chronic pain management treatments to connect with clients and improve their quality of life. (FYI – 3 residents per hour is the most you’ll have to see)
We have a growing list of home visit clients needing to be helped stay mobile, safe & happy. You will work autonously with peer support to provide mobile, individualised services in a home environment. Responsibilities include:
- Goal-orientated therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Equipment prescription
- Home modifications
Perhaps you’re the person to join our team and help our seniors achieve their goals.
Does this sound like a job you would love? Click the link below and Apply Now! We’d love to get your application.
- A physiotherapy degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- An ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence and car to get around in
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- You’ll get your very own Team Leader to welcome you, train you, support you and challenge you!
- You’ll join an established and growing team of committed aged care clinicians (Physios and OTs)
- You’ll have daily huddle calls to connect and learn from the rest of your team
- You’ll get a regular salary as a permanent part-time or full-time team member (not commission based pay)
- You’ll get heaps of learning and development including:
- Manual handling & Equipment training
- Local monthly meeting with PD
- 4 half day learning events per year
- A full day annual TPC Swarm Conference in Melbourne with our 140+ team of clinicians
- Social catch ups in your region
- Learning support options for external PD that you choose to do.
- Our working hours are great too – TPCers generally work 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays!!!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work,
watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)