We’re looking for our next superstar physio to join the TPC family.
“To safely stand on my feet without my walker so that I can give my wife Mary a kiss on my 100th birthday’
Did this make you smile? Want to help seniors achieve meaningful goals like this? Than a career with us may be just for you!
We’re looking for an experienced, fully registered physiotherapist who is looking for part time or casual work in Geelong, more specifically in Grovedale.
We are The Physio Co and our goal is simple:
To keep seniors mobile, safe and happy.
We are a team of under 100 Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, and every day we improve the quality of life for thousands of seniors across Melbourne, New South Wales and Adelaide!
A TPCer is a physio that loves seniors, who wants to learn and develop, and be a part of a close-knit team. It’s someone who loves to build rapport with their clients and understands that a small thing on a list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to our senior clients.
You will work both independently and collaborate closely with your Team Leader to deliver client-centered care plans and treatment options within an Aged Care Home based in Grovedale, and once the current COVID-19 restrictions ease, within the Community.
You will treat many different conditions, with contributing co-morbidities, developing your skills and keeping you challenged every day. There’s no doubt you will meet lots of great people and develop relationships with some of the greatest storytellers you will EVER meet – our senior clients.
Aged Care facility work:
- Conduct mobility reviews following admission, hospitalisation or falls
- Provide equipment prescription and pressure area risk
- Lead Manual Handling Education
- Collaborate with residents/clients, their families, and the multidisciplinary team to develop treatment/care plans
- Conduct Chronic Pain management program (FYI – 3 residents per hour is the most you’ll have to see).
- 1:1 Private consultations:
- Conduct memorable assessments
- Develop meaningful goal plans in collaboration with the client (our goal is to have our seniors smash 2,028,000 goals by 2028!)
- Provide targeted, client-centered therapy
- Celebrate with clients once they achieve their goal!
- Full Physiotherapy Degree
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid flu shot certificate
- Registration with AHPRA
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills/high empathy
- Ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
- Great work-life balance
- Work with a close-knit group of Physios everyday
- Reduced travel time
- No weekend work – Enjoy what the Great Ocean Road has to offer
- Provided with your very own team leader, who will support you every step of the way
- Daily huddle to connect and learn with the team
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
Would you like to help seniors stay mobile, safe and happy? Apply now!
P.S Want to help your application be a little more memorable? Why not tell us which of our core values you like best and why.
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work,
watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)