We’re looking for our next superstar physio to join the TPC family.
“To safely stand on my feet without my walker so that I can give my wife Mary a kiss on my 100th birthday’
Did this make you smile? Want to help seniors achieve meaningful goals like this? Than a career with us may be just for you!
We’re looking for an experienced, fully registered physiotherapist who is looking for work in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs (specifically Berwick / Cranbourne / Dandenong) and is flexible to travel wherever our senior clients call home within this area. This role is a part time role, 2-3 days per week.
We are The Physio Co and our goal is simple:
To keep seniors mobile, safe and happy.
We are a team of under 100 Physiotherapists and every day we improve the quality of life for thousands of seniors across Melbourne, New South Wales and Adelaide!
A TPCer is a physio that loves seniors, who wants to learn and develop, and be a part of a close-knit team. It’s someone who loves to build rapport with their clients and understands that a small thing on a list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to our senior clients.
You will work both independently and collaborate closely with your Team Leader to deliver meaningful goal plans to our senior clients (65+), visiting them within the community.
- This job is for you if you love working with seniors and want to make a meaningful difference in their life.
- This job is not for you if you are uncomfortable with accountability.
- This job is for you if you love autonomy and want the opportunity to structure your week in collaboration with your team leader.
- This job is not for you if you don’t enjoy learning and using information technology.
- Conduct memorable assessments
- Develop meaningful goal plans in collaboration with the client (our goal is to have our seniors smash 2,028,000 goals by 2028!)
- Provide targeted, client-centered therapy
- Celebrate with clients once they achieve their goals
- Physiotherapy Degree
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Valid ‘Aged Care’ police check
- Valid drivers licence
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Flu Vaccination
- To be resourceful – using the environment around you to help with your treatment.
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills/high empathy
- Ability to have fun & be a part of a close-knit family.
We offer salary based packages (not commission based) and provide you with:
- Not throwing you in the deep end. We ensure you are welcomed to the TPC family, introduced to what we do so that you can visit our senior clients and provide treatment with confidence.
- Your very own team leader, who will support you every step of the way
- Daily huddles to connect and learn with the team
- An annual Full Day PD Conference with our whole team
- Ongoing PD
- Subsidy support for devices
- Local monthly meetings with your team
- Social catch-ups in your region
- Our working hours are great too – TPC physio’s generally work within the span of 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday – NO late nights, NO weekends, NO work on public holidays !!!
- Work for a company that cares and values you as a person!
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work, watch our video now!
Would you like to help seniors stay mobile, safe and happy? Apply now!
P.S Want to help your application be a little more memorable? Why not tell us which of our core values you like best and why.
Don’t just take our word that this is a great place to work,
watch our video now!
If you’re interested in working at one, or all(!), of these locations, please apply now by filling in the form.
Btw – Your application needs to answer the question: Which of TPC’s four core values do you like the best (and why!)