[Case Study] – Betty’s retirement village physio experience.
Here’s the story of our client, Betty, who, with the help of her TPC physio, is staying fit, mobile and independent enough to keep travelling and taking trips around Australia!
Do you, your Mum or Dad live in a retirement village and need a physio to come to you?
Getting caring and personalised help from a physiotherapist when you live in a retirement village is not always easy.
And getting to a physio clinic can be real pain.
That’s why we can visit you, your Mum or Dad, in your retirement village!
- guide you through how we work together and book your first appointment over the phone;
- a physiotherapist will then visit for the first appointment;
- the physio will listen closely to what pain and/or health problems that are causing trouble;
- they will then complete an assessment of the injury and /or what’s causing the problem/s.
- after the assessment, the physio will create a one-page plan to achieve your health goals**;
- once we have agreed on the the plan, your physio will conduct physiotherapy treatment in the most convenient location possible: in your retirement village unit.
**If you’d like, we can share your goal plan with family members and/or your doctor so we all work together on helping smashing those health goals.