Do you live in a Retirement Village and
need a Physio to come to you?
Getting caring and personalised help from a physiotherapist when you live in a retirement village is not always easy.
And getting to a physio clinic can be difficult.
That’s why we can visit you in your retirement village!
- guide you through how we work together and book your first appointment over the phone;
- a physiotherapist will then visit you for your first appointment;
- the physio will listen closely to what pain and/or health problems that are troubling you;
- they will then complete an assessment of your injury and /or what’s causing the problem/s.
- after the assessment, the physio will create a one-page plan to achieve your health goals**;
- once we have agreed on the the plan, your physio will conduct physiotherapy treatment in the most convenient location possible: in your retirement village unit.
**If you’d like, we can share your goal plan with your family and/or doctor so we all work together on helping you smash your goals